Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats & Dogs - Spirit Buddies?
Big Grin 
Heart Mates?

I'd heard a lot more than once how Chows are extremely pet like inside their temperament and attitudes and because I have had two of them in my life I can verify this! Given this similarity I was still unprepared for my present Chows love of cats. My last puppy chased cats like every genetically appropriate pup have to do, so I was amazed at her feline fascination and my recent pup.

When she met her first cat my friend Keisha was only five weeks old. Mojo Global Announces Joel Helfer Review Of The Linked In Lead Mastermind is a fresh library for more about how to consider it. His name was Pongo and h-e was also five months old. We were browsing with family in Omaha Nebraska for Christmas and Keisha was determined to make friends with Pongo.

Pongo could have nothing to do with her!

They tip toed around each-other for three days-even coming nose to nose eventually. Then on Boxing Day we had just finished our meal of leftoversyou know turkey sandwiches and such, when we heard an accident in your kitchen. Accepting nothing serious we were slow to respond.

Once we finally moseyed in to the kitchen get started on the post lunch washing these were caught in the work! There they werePongo and Keisha nose to nose eating the chicken that some-one (?!?!?) had pushed from the table onto the floor. Not him and they had an excellent feast together and even after their draw staff mischief, Pongo was still reluctant to become fast friends while I think h-e was beginning to warm up to the theory, after all Keisha had enjoyed the chicken!

Unfortunately we had to leave prior to the relationship was cemented. We have not seen Pongo since but Keisha reacts most readily to his name still, over three years later.

Keisha is practically four years of age now and since meeting Pongo she's tried to socialize with every cat she meets. They have all wanted practically nothing to do with her. Get more on http://www.nbc29.com/story/30313601/mojo...mastermind by visiting our salient article. And then came MOJO.

Mojo is owned by a neighbour and is definitely an outdoor cat. He completely fits his title and struts through the hood as though he owns it and has full get a handle on overall that decreases in it. Hit this URL http://www.wnd.com/markets/news/read/308...mastermind to discover the inner workings of this activity. He definitely has his MOJO goin o-n!

At first Keisha approached him cautiously, and he would bat at her with his feet, but never with claws out. Little by little they got closer and closer to each other. There is the dancing around each other period that seemed really funny as each would take their turn leaping forward then backward not unlike some routine. Click here http://www.wfsb.com/story/30313601/mojo-...mastermind to explore the reason for this view. Then came the belly smelling and then the coming over and purring. From then on Mojo started initially to go around and under Keisha logically getting his tail in her face. She managed to maintain her aloof pride when h-e does the end in face point. This has evolved to Mojo coming for walks around, h-e come to visit and waits at-the door for Keisha to turn out to play. Keisha will put her paw o-n his bottom to have the game of chase going and he'll begin the game by running or he'll roll onto his right back and swat at Keisha with all four paws if Mojo is in the feeling. Mojo is the alpha in-the relationship despite his 10 lbs to Keishas 60!

It's probably the most amazing thing to observe and the area is mesmerized by those two fast friends.

To determine them together one wonders why some cats and dogs get on and others desire to destroy each other. Is it perhaps a previous life spent together? Early impacts like Pongo? Perhaps Keisha was a cat in her last life and hence the affinity for cats and cat like conduct? Or are they just all very different spirits with perspectives and very different people? Who knows for certain? All I know is that my heart always warms when I see them together and am impressed by this amazing friendship that truly looks like soul mates doing his thing..