Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly To Colorado For Five Dollars!
Big Grin 
If you are a Denver area person, or are considering moving to the Denver area anytime in the foreseeable future, you owe it to yourself to check on in to getting a Frontier Airlines credit card. I'm a Frontier bank card holder, and could say I havent settled for an airline ticket for years! Ive flown my family, myself, and even friends to Orlando, Phoenix, Anchorage, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Nyc, and many ot...

How to assemble unlimited free routes to/from Denver Colorado.

If you're a Denver area citizen, or are thinking of moving to the Denver area anytime in the foreseeable future, you owe it to yourself to check on in-to finding a Frontier Airlines credit card. We learned about peoples community credit union by browsing books in the library. I am a Frontier credit-card holder, and may say I havent settled for an air travel ticket for years! Ive flown my children, myself, and even friends to Orlando, Phoenix, Anchorage, La, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Ny, and many other towns for five dollars a pop! (I am unable to even keep track of how many times our family has flown to determine family in Kansas City, or have flown out of town family members here, using our Frontier incentive miles.) Ive even been able to seize a ticket on less than 12 hours discover, and it still only charge me $5 a pop.

The Frontier Card in actual use.

I am the owner of a real-estate company in Colorado, and whenever we cope with clients moving from out of state, we encourage them to check on into getting a Frontier card also. The sooner they do, the sooner they start gathering miles toward their next free flight which easily translates into a free flight for his or her next house-hunting trip. According to how usually you use your Frontier credit card, and the total amount of benefit miles you get when you sign up, you could have a free trip inside the first month or two of employing their card. (Currently, Frontier has a 12,500 mile bonus only for signing up with their platinum card, which is over 80 of the free flight.)

Why Frontier over everyone else?

The reason I am such a big supporter of Frontier over another usage pro-gram Ive found is that Frontier just needs 15,000 miles per free trip, and assuming they've availability, there's no limit to the number of free flights you can make. That features Alaska routes also. (Ive used as much as 15 free flights in-a year.) In addition, Frontier travels to 8 places in Mexico, and these flights are 25,000 plus fees of approximately $80. Other airlines I know of require 25,000 or 30,000 miles for the lower 4-8 states, and they require a lot more for Hawaii.) & Alaska

How to start collecting miles:

Frontier Airlines presently employs Juniper Bank, as their charge card, but that's rumored to be changing to get a lower interest-rate. For current details, visit http://www.frontierairlines.com and look beneath the link called Early Returns provides. To discover more, please consider peeping at: Credit Card Debt Settlement. Currently, their free card gets 1 mile for every $2 spent. Their jewelry card gets 1 mile for every dollar invested, and costs $49 a year which is really worth the fee should you put more than about $12,000 a year in your credit card (and DONT hold a balance after dark due date). At this time, Frontier is also including 12,500 free miles upon register for a platinum card. Identify further on firstmark credit union locations by navigating to our tasteful link.

The downside:

This card mightn't be for you since it features a pretty steep rate of interest for any balances not paid off by the due date, if you dont pay off your credit card balance every month. These interest charges will quickly wipe out any journey profit in a rush. Nevertheless, if you should be disciplined about paying down your credit card, Flying with Flip is a good strategy to use..